An update from Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers ABQ:
Hello FYZICAL Albuquerque patients, past, current, and future,
My name is Kale Isaacson & I am the owner of FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers here in Albuquerque, NM. As we progress through the stages of preparing to re-open and re-opening the state of NM, I feel it is important that you know what we’ve been up to. We have completed a comprehensive “honey-do list” of the physical building, which has involved painting, repairs, deep cleaning, and daily disinfecting. Outside, we will have re-sealed the parking lot, re-striped parking lines, and placed brand new parking blocks along the street-side of the parking lot by June 1, 2020.
I want to assure you that we have been and will continue to follow all of the guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, and the NM Dept. of Health. This includes infection control & prevention, sanitizing & disinfecting all surfaces after each patient, employee’s use of PPE, and systems in place to monitor every patient for potential infection. All of the employees have undergone training for infection control and prevention.
Here are a few updates to our clinic:
- Remaining Open– Physical Therapy is essential for patients who are seeking treatment post-surgically and for prevention of further injury.
- Adhering to CDC Guidelines for Cleaning & Disinfecting our Clinic-Reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by cleaning and disinfecting our facility is our top priority to ensure safety for our employees, patients, and their loved ones.
- Temperature & O2 Readings– Patients and Employees are having their temperatures & blood oxygen levels read prior to treatment.
- Social Distancing– Patients & employees are being asked to adhere to standard 6 Ft. distancing protocols while inside our building.
- Requiring ALL patients & employees to wear face coverings– We are committed to the protection of our employees & patients and in slowing the spread of COVID-19. In compliance with the governor's public health order, Fyzical ABQ will be requiring ALL to wear a face-covering when inside our building.
Finally, I have also purchased a commercial air purifier that will run all day during operating hours. These Air Purifiers remove:
- Bacteria, Germs, and Viruses
- Mold, Mildew, Spores & Fungi
- Building Dust and Dust Mites
- Odors and Smells
- Chemical Gases from Cleaning Products, & Furnishings
- Pet Odors and Dander
- Cigarette and Cigar Smoke
While we are still required to see only “essential patients” until June 1, 2020, we are already prepared for you once we enter into the Phases of Re-opening. We will be seeing those of you who undergo your elective orthopedic surgeries & gradually work into seeing all essential and non-essential patients.
I truly appreciate each and every one of you for your patience & understanding during this unprecedented time in our lives. My most important concern is the safety of the patients and my employees so that you trust in our vigilant preparation, ongoing infection control, & that you feel safe returning to Physical Therapy. Keep checking in for our next update around June 1, 2020. Until then, use your facemask when in public, wash your hands, and practice physical distancing.
Kale Isaacson, Owner & PT