FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers' skilled physical therpists can help you overcome any type of muscle, joint or nerve pain; restore your range of motion; increase your strength; and help you feel years younger. Your one-on-one customized treatment program may include:
- Medical exercise therapy
- Strengthening exercises
- Flexibility and range of motion exercises
- Cardiovascular exercises
- Gait training
- Balance training
- Posture and coordination training
- Manual and massage therapy
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) training
- Fall prevention
- Injury prevention
- Fitness and wellness program
Our therapists have a large selection of equipment in our state-of-the-art facility, which means you get first-class, comprehensive care at every visit.
You deserve to love your life, feel good, and be happy.
No matter what ails you, our amazing therapists at FYZICAL can take care of all your aches and pains - from head to toe - and get you back on track. Our experts treat clients with all types of general orthopedic injuries and conditions, including:
- Post-surgical rehab
- Neck and back pain
- Joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Muscle weakness
- Overuse injuries
- Pediatric injuries and therapy
- Geriatric injuries and conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff tear
- Low back pain
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders
A seemingly minor Auto & Work injury can result in major issues that can cause a lifetime of problems if you don’t seek appropriate treatment. With a combination of manual therapy and therapeutic exercise, our experts will reduce your pain and disability and improve your function and mobility.
If you are injured in an auto accident or at work, the providers at FYZICAL can help you get back to work and living in a safe and timely manner. The most common problems resulting from a car crash or work-related injury include back and neck injuries such as, fractures, whiplash, herniated discs and radiculopathy.
Your recovery is in the hands of an experienced team of FYZICAL therapists who will:
- Thoroughly evaluate your condition
- Design a personalized treatment program to increase your strength, mobility, and endurance
- Teach you how to minimize your chance for re-injury
- Work closely with your doctor, case manager, and insurance company every step of the way
Don’t wait to seek treatment for a painful auto accident or work injury.