FYZICAL Bella Vista, AR looks forward to having you join our host of satisfied clients. Without you there can be no triumph. Because physical therapy without the client is intent without involvement. However inspired, it is like rain without water, only a hope. Because you Love Your Life, your independence, your day… we exist.
We look forward to welcoming you to our state-of-the-art facility and providing you the best physical therapy in Bella Vista, AR. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (479) 855-9348.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may pre-register online by completing the interactive forms below, or you may download and print the forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your first visit. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the registration process.
At Fyzical Therapy and Balance Centers we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please follow the Intake Form link below and submit that online. Then print and fill out the New Patient Registration Form below, and bring it with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID.
- Berg Balance Test
- HOOS Functional Assessment
- Knee Outcome Survey W SAS
- KOOS Functional Assessment
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale
- Modified Oswestry
- neck disability index
- Parkinsons Disease Questionnaire
- Upper Extremity Functional Scale
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
We gladly accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify your insurance as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact us today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.