FIRST VISIT INFO
Your first therapy visit will be 40-60 minutes. You should arrive 20 minutes early so that the front office staff can organize your paperwork and make the necessary copies of your insurance cards.You will meet with your therapist and a treatment plan will be established so that you may meet your goals. Each of your following appointments will be between 30-40 minutes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Insurance card/s
- Driver’s License
- Referal from your physician for therapy services
- Paperwork packet (download and print the forms from our site)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR:
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring or wear appropriate shoes for exercising (if applicable)
- Payment is due at the time of each service
- The front office staff will advise you of your financial responsibility on your first visit, if not before
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER
DO WE ACCEPT MEDICARE
Yes, we are a Medicare provider. Medicare covers 80% of physical therapy services. The remaining 20% is the patient's responsibility unless you have a supplemental insurance. As a courtesy we bill all secondary insurances.
DO WE ACCEPT PRIVATE INSURANCE?
We will accept any insurance and bill as a courtesy to our patients. We participate with most health insurance plans; however it is very important to call for benefits prior to attending therapy to ensure that services will be covered. We will call to verify your benefits for you.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MY INSURANCE WILL COVER?
As a courtesy to our patients we will call to verify your benefits for therapy services. Please remember that a verification of benefits IS NOT a guarantee of payment. We are often quoted incorrect information and can only relay what we are told by your insurance company. It is always a good idea for you to call to verify this information.
DO I NEED A PRESCRIPTION OR REFERRAL FROM MY DOCTOR?
All Medicare patients require a prescription for therapy services. Prescriptions are valid for 30 days following the date of the script. Private insurance companies may or may not require that you obtain a prescription. Some require a direct referral from your primary care physician (PCP). In all cases, it is important to call to verify this information with your insurance prior to starting treatment.