Massage Therapy Services at Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers
Massage therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body with the purpose of treating an injury or optimizing the state or condition of the body. The therapists at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers are trained in both Swedish Massage and Cranio-Sacral Therapy to allow for a dynamic spectrum of treatment possibilities.
We apply these time-tested techniques to assist clients in healing from acute and chronic injuries. No case is too big or small. At FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, you will be working with a team of professionals that pride themselves on providing superior care. Our experience allows for confident navigation of Personal Injury claims like Labor and Industries as well as Motor Vehicle Accidents. Clients look forward to appointments that utilize skilled techniques, produce litigiously sound notes with a front desk that is always ready to help.
We strive to be the best in the industry with sound treatment plans designed by referring physicians and executed by professionals that are top of their field. Our clients can rest assured that their case will receive a focus and priority that will produce results while providing a healing and relaxed environment that is safe, clean and ready to pursue their specific needs every time they visit.
All types of bodywork approach the body in a different way with the aim of creating a positive outcome in the client. These can be described as either mechanical or reflexive outcomes. Our therapist draw from several modalities to assist our clients with recovery and optimization of their dysfunctions.
- Swedish Massage is robust and powerful and can be utilized to deconstruct complex injuries and stagnant tissue. It is also helpful with cleansing and optimizing tissue quality as a client pursues their personal fitness goals.
- Swedish Massage also boosts immune responses and cleans lymph through increased circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Stretching and disruption of stagnant postures to create a shift in the body that allows the clients frame to adopt new positions that will eliminate dysfunctions and propensities for re-injury.
- Optimizes well being and helps to reset the proprioceptive relationship between the body and mind.
- Cranio-Sacral work is much lighter than Swedish Massage and is a wonderful compliment to the power inherent to Swedish work.
- Cranio-Sacral works utilizes structures and forces within the Cranium and Spine to optimize the movement and relationships between the sutures in the skull and the fluid that courses through those regions.
- By working with the hydraulic forces of the Cerebral Spinal Fluid as it moves through the deepest spaces in the skull and spine, the client and therapist can detect, reduce or optimize the movements of this sacral fluid to assist in resolution of a myriad of disorders.
- This modality is based in Osteopathic medicine and is extremely useful for clients who are searching for a gentle way to gain knowledge of an elusive issue in the body.
- When applicable, we utilize Intra-oral techniques to engage the muscles in jaw and mouth as well as tongue and throat to create change.
Formally trained at Brenneke School of Massage in 2008 and received an additional Cranio-Sacral Certification in 2013. He holds a Degree from Western Washington University in History, Language and Philosophy. He has a lifelong devotion to Martial Arts and strives to develop himself and those around him to a higher level of capability. He has focused his past twelve years of Massage Therapy practice towards injury treatment and rehabilitation and carries the earnest belief that any condition can be improved.