Our Physical Therapy Team
Beyond the degree and licensing required by law, we certify our physical therapist to meet the highest standards in the industry. Only then can they provide you with service. A core requirement for all our therapists is a loving, caring and helpful personality.
At FYZICAL® in Bonita Springs you'll experience an individualized, supportive approach to physical therapy. One that uses hands on techniques and tailor made exercise programs delivered by expertly trained and licensed Physical Therapists who work one-on-one with you during your therapy sessions. We not only practice physical therapy but we live and breathe it and which results in high patient satisfaction.
Dr. Cynthia (Cindy) Neville PT, DPT, WCS
Director of Pelvic Health & Education
Director of Pelvic Health and Wellness at FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill NC
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- Board certified Women's Health Certified Specialist (WCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Dr. Cynthia (Cindy) Neville, PT, DPT, WCS believes that everyone; women and men, young and old, can and should enjoy good pelvic health. Good pelvic health means having good bladder and bowel control, having painless and healthy sexual function, and being free of pain in the pelvis. At FYZICAL in Bonita Springs, Cindy works with women and men of all ages with pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence, constipation, and pelvic pain. Cindy also specializes in physical therapy for women with problems related to pregnancy and childbearing, like pelvic girdle pain and painful intercourse after delivery.
- Developed successful Pelvic and Women’s Health Rehabilitation Programs as Director of Women’s Health at premier healthcare organizations including the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, and Brooks Rehabilitation in Jacksonville.
- Authored and co-authored several published chapters and peer reviewed research articles in the area of pelvic health rehabilitation.
- Presented research at national and international scientific meetings
- First Chair of the Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP-pelvic) Committee of the Section on Women’s Health (2005-2010), American Physical Therapy Association, and Chair of Certificate of Achievement in Obstetric Physical Therapy (CAPP-OB) (2007-2010)
- Developed the first credentialed physical therapy women’s health residency program in the state of Florida, at Brooks Rehabilitation, Jacksonville.
- Trained hundreds of physical therapist student, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, nurses, and physicians in pelvic floor examination and rehabilitation.
- Clinical Faculty, University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida, (2012- present) teaching classes in functional anatomy of the pelvis and pelvic floor, and topics in pelvic health physical therapy.
- Instructor for online courses for MedBridge Education and PhysicalTherapy.com