CRAIG W. ZETTERGREN PT, Dip. MDT Owner, Physical Therapist
Craig opened Physical Therapy Center of Bristol, LLC in 2003 after being the director of rehab services for Bristol Hospital from 1997-2002. Craig posies’ a very clear vision for treating patients: he believes in giving each patient one on one direct patient care throughout their treatment session, along with individualized treatment programs. He feels quality of treatment and patient satisfaction come first and foremost. Craig is known for his gentle touch, caring personality and his humor that are truly valued by his patients.
A Commitment to the Profession
Craig has a very diverse background in physical therapy since graduation from UConn, program in physical therapy in 1988. He went on to receive his Master degree in Orthopedic Physical therapy from Quinnipiac University in 1995, his Master of Business Administration from Troy State University in 2002 and completed the Diploma program in the McKenzie Institute International in 2011. Craig has perfected his skills in spine, sports and post-surgical rehabilitation. He is a member of the local chamber of commerce’s, Southington Rotary Club and The Networking Club of Southington. He serves on multiple board of directors in the community.
Caring, Healing, Trusting
Today, Craig thoroughly enjoys treating all areas of Physical Therapy with a special interest in spinal patents. When Craig is not providing patient care he enjoys spending time with his wife Lynne, his children Jessica, Julia, Sierra and Shane. He also is an avid hiker, golfer and bicyclist.
Nicole Dolan DPT Physical Therapist
- Educational Background
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Quinnipiac University, 2018
- Bachelors of Science, Health Science
- Quinnipiac University, 2015
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Experience and Specialties
- Certified Balance Specialist – Level 3
- Vestibular Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spine utilizing mechanical diagnosis and treatment (MDT)
- On a Personal Note
- Nicole joined the FYZICAL team in 2018 after completing a clinical internship at our Southington clinic during her education to become a PT. Nicole graduated from Quinnipiac University with a Bachelor’s degree in 2015, and was awarded her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2018. With a background in competitive gymnastics, Nicole has a special interest in balance, and has taken courses continuing her education in vestibular and balance rehabilitation. She is looking forward to working with patients who may experience vertigo, dizziness, or trouble with balance, and helping them back to their prior level of function. She plans to begin her training with the McKenzie Institute next, to further refine her diagnosis and treatment of the spine and extremities as well. Nicole enjoys working with people of all ages, from vestibular and balance clients, to athletes, weekend warriors, and post-surgical patients. In her free time, she loves to stay active and enjoys running, yoga, and hiking, as well as getting creative in the kitchen, baking treats for her family and friends.
AMY DOUGLAS Clinical Care Coordinator
Amy joined the Fyzical Southington team in 2014 after spending the last ten years at home taking care of her four children and various pets.
Prior to Fyzical, Amy spent time working at a local gym. In her spare time, she volunteers as a merit badge counselor for Troop 170 for her twin sons . On the weekends, you can catch Amy running local races.