Safety Overhead System (SOS)
The Safety Overhead System (S.O.S.)
The SOS is an overhead track and harness system designed to protect patients from falling during the rehabilitation process. Using this simple device will result in an increase in patient and therapist safety, giving patients the confidence they need to push themselves to the next level.Patients who need balance, conditioning, gait, neurological, strength, or vestibular therapies, the SOS can help minimize risk and increase therapist productivity by allowing a 1:1 patient to therapist ratio. Instead of using 2-3 extra therapists to help protect/support a patient during one of these therapies, therapists are able to treat and monitor their patients with a truly hands-free approach. This allows therapists to view total body alignment without worrying about their patient falling down. This system can also be utilized in conjunction with other exercise equipment such as; treadmills, balance boards, obstacle courses and more.
SOS system works great for the following type of patients: Amputees, Cerebral Palsy, Joint Replacement, Multiple Sclerosis, Organic Brain Syndrome, Osteoporosis, Paraplegic, Post-Operative, Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, and much more!
- Boosts Confidence
- Reduces fear of falling, allowing patient to take the next step.
- Natural Range of Motion
- Allow for natural movement for the patient and does not require the use of the upper body as when using parallel bars.
- Ultimate Safety
- Safe atmosphere for balance and gait training. Makes falls a thing of the past.
- Advanced Therapy = Faster Healing
- Patients will be able to rehab quicker and return to full strength in less than average time.
- User Friendly = Happy Patients
- Safety harness can be put on easily from a standing or sitting position