FIRST VISIT INFO
Your first therapy visit will be 55 minutes. You will meet with your therapist and a treatment plan will be established so that you may meet your physical therapy goals. You will also receive some treatment at that time. Each of your following appointments will be between 50 and 60 minutes. Your doctor and therapist will determine how many times a week you will need to attend therapy. You should arrive 15 minutes early so that the front office staff can organize your paperwork.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Insurance card/s (Medicare only)
- Prescription from your physician for therapy services
- Paperwork packet (download and print the forms from our site)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR:
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring or wear appropriate shoes for exercising (if applicable)
- Payment is due at the time of each service
- The cost of each visit is $145, If you require an evaulation for private insurance the cost is $190
- The front office staff will advise you of your financial responsibility on your first visit, if not before
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX, apple/google pay.