Goals of The Practice
The Werner Institute for Balance and Dizziness works to:
- Assist physicians in the community manage their imbalanced and dizzy patients.
- Identify patients who are at risk for falls Diagnose balance and dizziness with a level of sophistication and accuracy that is uncommon.
- Create targeted therapies for individual patients based on superior diagnostics.
- Aid persons with neurological issues such as Parkinson's, stroke, and MS strengthen and enhance their bodies faculties in maintaining balance and gait as much as possible.
- Provide a community resource for help in concussion management, specifically return-to-play decisions.
- Create balance assessments and fall prevention programs for persons with osteoporosis.
- Assess patients who are medicated for atrial fibrillation and then strengthen and maintain their balance capabilities so they can stay on the medications that they need.
- Create community awareness concerning the great amount we can do to prevent falls.
- Offer educational seminars and outreach for our communities.