Raising the standard of care in Michiana,
at Taylor Physical Therapy
Using the most advanced rehabilitation techniques available, the treatments we offer include:
- Skilled manual therapy interventions including soft tissue and joint mobilization of the extremities and spine
- Weight training and endurance exercises
- Modalities (electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, ultrasound, ice, heat) for muscle spasm, pain, or inflammation management)
- Balance and mobility training activities
- Conditioning for return to work, sport, or recreational activity
- Custom taping and bracing
- Patient education and resource materials
- Therapeutic exercise instruction
Meet our team
Dr. Tamra K Taylor PT, DPT, MS
Tamra completed her Master in Physical Therapy and Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Indianapolis. She has extensive experience and training in the physical therapy management of patients with myofascial pain, fibormyalgia and other chronic musculoskeletal and soft tissue dysfunctions. She also enjoys working with pediatric and adult patients with neurological/neuromotor disorders. Tamra has participated in extensive continuing education. Her training includes techiniques in myofascial and craniosacral based treatments. She has provided physical therapy in the Michiana area since 1991 and has been in private practice in Elkhart since 1999.
Linda Byrd PT
Kelly Catalino PTA
Kelly completed her physical therapist assistant training at Brown Mackie in South Bend. She has provided physical therapy services in the Michana area since 2000. She enjoys treating patients of all ages with orthopedic/musculoskeletal problems. She has extensive experience and training in treatment of patients with neck and lower back pain. Kelly also enjoys working with patients needing rehabilitation after surgeries such as rotator cuff, joint replacements and knee surgeries.
Crystal Allen PTA
Crystal completed her physical therapist assistant training
Julie Cummins PT
Julie completed her Masters in Physical Therapy at Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. She has provided physical therapy services in the Michiana area since 2001. She has extensive experience and training in the treatment of patients with neck and low back pain, as well as those needing rehabilitation after surgeries such as rotator cuff repair, joint replacement and knee surgeries. She has extensive training in balance and vestibular issues.