At Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers – Forest Grove We listen. Patient participation is an integral component of the diagnostic rehabilitative process. We listen. Understanding your needs and goals, we develop a plan of care to work effectively to achieve your maximum potential.
We Care. We’re not like the institutional PT clinics; Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers – Forest Grove is small and we pride ourselves in doing what’s best for you. We’re not driven by numbers, but by your feedback and your body’s unique needs.
We create results, together. Stressing our concept of personalized care, the staff at Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers – Forest Grove is passionate about teaching you what you need to do to stay strong and healthy. Our goal is to assist YOU in achieving the results you seek.
- We customize a home therapeutic exercise program to complement your therapy sessions and maintain your achievements so you can live a life of healthy activity.
- We can also work with you on a gym program; however, a gym membership is not a requirement.
- If you are seeking results for extreme fitness and sports conditioning, we will build a safe but intense program to get you there.
We are committed to providing effective, efficient, and high quality therapy services through compassionate care.
To be the therapy provider of choice to the physicians, people, and community we serve, for all balance, orthopedic, neurologic, and geriatric disorders.
To realize this vision, we shall:
· Provide a highly professional and friendly environment that is conducive to the optimum healing of body, mind and spirit.
· Develop a therapy program and plan of care that is specifically designed to suit your individual needs, bearing in mind the uniqueness and abilities of each individual.
· Utilize a hands-on approach that is proven to help relieve pain and enhance mobility.
· Work with you and your physician as a team to provide the best care that will return you to your highest level of pain-free function in the shortest time possible.