FYZICAL Franklin Overview
As a regional center for Outpatient Physical Therapy, FYZICAL Franklin (formerly HealthWORKS) has been providing state-of-the-art, cost-effective rehabilitative and preventive care. Dr. Matt Hornsby PT, ECS opened the facility in 1992.
The spacious 8000 sq.ft facility is equipped with the most comprehensive line of testing and rehabilitation equipment in the area. The design is bright and open, with both mountain and lake views from the windows that line the walls of the treatment area.
- Comprehensive Initial Examination and periodic Re-Assessments to objectively document and track progress
- An emphasis on Patient Responsibility in Rehabilitation
- Individualized, Professionally-Supervised Rehabilitation Programs
- Educational Components related to proper use of Body Mechanics, Activities of Daily Living and fall prevention.
- Home Maintenance Programs to promote continued improvement and to help prevent re-injury after discharge
FYZICAL Franklin was also founded on the principle that access to quality medical care should not be denied due to financial limitations. FYZICAL Franklin is a preferred provider for a number of insurers, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield and is a Medicare-approved facility. For patients in need of assistance, liberal payment plans are developed on an individual basis.
We are committed to the highest caliber of Physical Therapy Services while maintaining the highest of medical and business ethics. FYZICAL Franklin is a private Physical Therapy Practice with no outside investors, either individual or corporate. Therefore we avoid any conflicts of interest. We accept no referral-for-profit relationships.