Welcome to FYZICAL Grand Lake Oakland
Setting the Standard for Physical Therapy Excellence in Oakland
Taylor & Thornburg Physical Therapy joined the FYZICAL network of clinics in 2019 and is now FYZICAL Grand Lake Oakland. Our name has changed, but we are still the same independently owned and operated Taylor & Thornburg team that has served the Bay Area since 2003. We continue to provide the same excellent quality of services that you have come to expect from us.
What sets us apart?
Individualized Care: All one-on-one time with your licensed physical therapy provider, and a treatment plan designed to meet your personal needs
Experienced Staff: Extensively trained and mentored in manual therapy, balance and exercise, which makes us creative problem solvers
Whole Person Care: We provide orthopedic, sports, vestibular, balance, and pelvic health rehabilitation
Trusted by Bay Area Physicians: We are the referral site for over 500 physicians from multiple medical specialties across the Bay Area
We are committed to providing skilled and personalized care for all of your physical therapy needs. We are passionate about what we do, and it shows!
- In-person and telehealth (video visit) physical therapy services
- Video visit fitness and wellness options: Balance Classses, Chronic Pain Management Class series (see CLASSES tab)
What we are doing to keep you safe: As a health care facility, County Health Guidelines require COVID screening and mask-wearing for all those entering our clinic.
- We require you to sanitize / wash your hands and wear a mask upon entering our clinic
- We are performing daily temperature checks and screening of staff for common symptoms of COVID-19
- We screen clients for common symptoms of COVID-19
- We are cleaning and sanitizing between each client
- We have air purifyers running throughout our space
- We require you to not come in to the clinic if you are ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill