Pediatric Physical Therapy
Our pediatric physical therapist provides skilled evaluation and therapeutic intervention to children across the lifespan in order to improve movement, function, and promote overall health and fitness. Our physical therapist provides individualized treatment to each child in order to appropriately challenge the child, and to help him/her reach their full potential.
We treat the following, but not limited to:
- Torticollis & Plagiocephaly
- Neurological Disorders (Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida)
- Developmental or Gross Motor Delay
- Gait Impairments (toe walking, in-toeing)
- Orthopedic Conditions (scoliosis, post surgery, post fracture, sports injuries)
- Coordination Deficits
- Genetic Disorders
Check out these great videos below for activities to do with your kids at home!