Massage has proven to be a very effective supplement and solution to conditions that had otherwise been lifelong problems. People use massage for a variety of health-related purposes, including to relieve pain, address anxiety and depression, rehabilitate sports injuries, reduce stress, increase relaxation, and aid general wellness. Please see the list below for more details on conditions massage therapy has been known to treat:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow: the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ: the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce cramping and muscle spasms.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins & amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Contact us today for more information or to request an appointment!