FIRST VISIT INFO AT FYZICAL Mid-Michigan
Your first therapy visit will be 45-60 minutes. You will meet with your therapist and a treatment plan will be established so that you may meet your physical or occupational therapy goals. Each of your following appointments will be between 40 and 60 minutes. Your doctor and therapist will determine how many times a week you will need to attend therapy. You should arrive 15 minutes early so that the front office staff can organize your paperwork and make the necessary copies of your insurance cards.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Insurance card/s
- Driver’s License
- Prescription from your physician for therapy services
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR:
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring or wear appropriate shoes for exercising (if applicable)
- Payment is due at the time of each service
- The front office staff will advise you of your financial responsibility on your first visit, if not before
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, VISA and MASTERCARD.