FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers in Paoli, PA Same Day Appointments are available. Call now! We have Direct Access just in case if you don't have a referral yet. We Accept All Insurances.
Fyzicall Paoli, unlike any therapy clinic you've been to before. At FYZICAL Paoli, our highly skilled, compassionate team of physical therapists are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you so you can get back to living the life you enjoy.
Unlike other therapy clinics, you will receive a specific program designed uniquely for you. NO 'one program fits all' here. There is NO other you!
We take majority of the insurances also workers comp.
Pain Pain Go Away Fyzical Paoli is on its way!
Our Upcoming Events:
- Free Balance Assessments Everyday, call us to schedule 610-647-1729
- Free Pilates class every Monday, call to reserve 610-647-1729
- December 7th at 11:00am DMD Ross Norian from Day and Night Dental will talk about Geriatric Dentistry
- December 7th at 1:45am DPT Jessica Bernard will talk about Falls and How to Prevent Them. Free Balance Assessments will be provided at the event
- Free Balance Assessment at any time. Please refer anyone that you know might be at risk of falling and let’s work together to prevent any falls in their future and/or help those who were injured to get their balance back.
Please keep checking our social media (facebook, Instagram) @fyzicalpaoli and our website regarding our next events.
And watch our podcasts and videos of the clinic on our YouTube channel Fyzical Paoli.
- Halloween Party October 31, 2019 from 5:00pm- 7:00PM and Trick or Treat all day at Fyzical Paoli
- "All We Want to Know About Diabetes But We're Afraid To Ask" by Dr. Stanley Schwartz. Now you can watch the podcast on our YouTube Channel "Fyzical Paoli"
Join us to listen and ask Dr Stanley Schwartz about any of your concerns related to diabetes. Dr Schwartz lectures nationally and internationally about diabetes and treatment. Author of numerous articles, elected for inclusion in Best Doctors in America from 1996 to 2018 and is recipient of Marquis Who’s Who I 2018/2019 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award.
He created a call for minimizing hypoglycemia (predicting a ~50% reduction in hospitals by using incretins), minimizing insulin use in Type2’DM; and proposed a New Classification and Unified Pathophysiologic Construct for All Diabetes- now publishes in Diabetes Care, and Trends in Endocrinology.
We are proud to have such talented doctors in our community who take care of our patients and honor to share in caring for their patients PT and balance therapy needs.
November 2nd at 11:00am. We will broadcast the event on our Facebook page. You can always send us your questions via email if you are hesitant to ask them at the event email@example.com
Free Food and drink are always available.
- Updates on Local Efforts with The Opioid Epidemic
Join us Saturday October 5that 1:00AM to learn the updates on Opioid Epidemic presented by Dr. George Avetian. You can watch the talk on our YouTube channel "Fyzical Paoli".
- Paoli Blues Fest September 28th Fyzical Paoli will be participating at the Paoli Blues Fest. Don’t forget to pass by our booth and learn about us.
- Business Card Exchange: Join us Wednesday September 18th from 5-00PM -7:00pm for Business Card Exchange an event made possible by Paoli Business and Professional Association at our beautiful clinic.