The goals of FYZICAL are four-fold:
- Become the local leading center of excellence in the assessment and treatment of all disorders of the balance system.
- Be a center of excellence for patients looking for an alternative to their current management of their dizziness or balance disorder.
- Attract other physical therapists to the center for employment as well as be an education and learning center nationally and internationally.
- Teach the business concept nationally to physical therapists in other states who have the same passion we do in the management of this unique patient population.
If you're a healthcare professional who's interested in working with us to reach these goals, please contact us. Also see our Goals of the Practice. The referral process is simple.
It's important that we have a physician's prescription for therapy, along with the results of any relevant medical tests. We accept insurance assignment, and most carriers cover vestibular rehabilitation. Please have patients contact us to make an appointment.
Note: We also accept self-referred patients.
We see patients with the following conditions:
- Adolescent balance disorders
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Aviation medicine
- Cerebral vascular
- Chemical toxicity
- Chronic mobility disorders
- Fall risk identification, prevention and management
- Head injuries/Concussion
- Movement disorders
- Neurogenerative diseases
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sports medicine (performance enhancement)
- Vestibular disorders (e.g., BBPV)
- Worker's compensation/Legal