FYZICAL South San Antonio, TX we are committed to providing a highly professional and healing environment while delivering therapy care that is aimed at relieving pain, improving strength, and enhancing mobility and function.
We offer clinical rehabilitation expertise and specialized programs that treat a variety of problems and conditions including, but not limited to:
- Dizziness/vestibular disorders
- Balance/gait disorders
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Joint replacements including hip & knee replacements
- Chronic pain and Fibromyalgia
- Back, neck and hand pain
- Sports medicine
- Work-related injuries
- Auto accident related injuries
- Foot and ankle problems including plantar fasciitis
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff dysfunctions and frozen shoulders
- Knee injuries including ligament and cartilage problems
- Headache management
- Neurological disorders including strokes and head injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Our treatment programs focus on the following:
· Manual therapy
· Therapeutic exercises including strengthening and range of motion
· Core stabilization
· Modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, TENS, hot & cold packs
· Spinal traction/decompression
· Massage therapy
· Patient education and support
· Home exercise program (HEP)
· Wellness Program
· Vestibular and balance exercises
· Back coordination testing (FYZICAL North San Antonio only)
Help us spread the word!
Please tell your friends, family and others that we are accepting new patients!
Feel Better! Live better! Love your Life!
- Interested in volunteering your help in the clinic or helping us with marketing our services in an official or semi-official capacity? Let us know! Call: (210) 921-1599