FYZICAL Bonita Springs
FYZICAL Bonita Springs
Morgan Hinds Doctor of Physical Therapy PT, DPT, CMPT
Dr. Morgan Hinds, PT, DPT, CMPT, graduated suma cum laude from Florida State University with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry. She went on to receive her doctorate in physical therapy from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2016.
Since starting as a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Dr. Hinds is a manually certiﬁed physical therapist and specializes in vestibular/balance rehabilitation.
Presently, Dr. Hinds is the Clinical Director at the Bonita Springs location and has been with FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers for 2 years.
Dr. Hinds’ passion for the rehabilitation and understanding of patients complaining of dizziness and imbalances developed from personal experience following repeated concussions and the need to go through vestibular therapy herself. She recognizes and has experienced the success of treatment and the shortened rehabilitation process when treated effectively.
Physical therapists are the ones who help a person get back to living their lives with less fear of falling or future injury. Dr. Hinds’ goal is to guarantee enjoyable and exciting therapy sessions and something each patient looks forward to.
Laura Yerge Physical Therapy Assistant PTA
Laura Yerge, PTA, is a 2016 Hodges PTA graduate. She is a Maryland native, who has spent the majority of her life in SWFL. She ﬁrst became interested in physical therapy as a young high school athlete who suffered several injuries that required the skill and care of a physical therapist. She has always enjoyed working with people and had dreams and aspirations of making a contribution to others lives in a positive manner. As a physical therapist assistant, she is truly living out her passion by helping people live their best possible life and assisting them through their rehabilitation journey. Her other passions include: spending time with her family and beautiful daughter, traveling, and art. She is currently working towards becoming certiﬁed in Woman's Health and Balance/Vestibular therapy.
Molly Gilchrist Physical Therapy Assistant PTA
Molly Gilchrist, PTA was born and raised on a small farm in the Adirondacks region of upstate NY. Since graduating with her A.A.S in Physical Therapy from SUNY Canton in 2013, she worked in skilled nursing for several years before relocating to Bonita Springs FL.
In January 2018, she began working part time for FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers which opened her up to the worlds of Balance and Vestibular therapy, as well as Pelvic Health. She has become extremely passionate about seeing both men and women regain independence and freedom from the often overlooked epidemic of incontinence. She ﬁnds it equally satisfying to help patients reduce their risk of falls and complaints of dizziness through the unique program offered at FYZICAL.
Outside of work, Molly and her husband are raising their beautiful daughter, enjoying the year round sunshine, and becoming more involved in their local church and community.
Dr. Cynthia (Cindy) Neville, Director of Pelvic Health & Education PT, DPT, WCS
Director of Pelvic Health and Wellness at FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill NC
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- Board certified Women's Health Certified Specialist (WCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Dr. Cynthia (Cindy) Neville, PT, DPT, WCS believes that everyone; women and men, young and old, can and should enjoy good pelvic health. Good pelvic health means having good bladder and bowel control, having painless and healthy sexual function, and being free of pain in the pelvis. At FYZICAL in Bonita Springs, Cindy works with women and men of all ages with pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence, constipation, and pelvic pain. Cindy also specializes in physical therapy for women with problems related to pregnancy and childbearing, like pelvic girdle pain and painful intercourse after delivery.
- Developed successful Pelvic and Women’s Health Rehabilitation Programs as Director of Women’s Health at premier healthcare organizations including the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, and Brooks Rehabilitation in Jacksonville.
- Authored and co-authored several published chapters and peer reviewed research articles in the area of pelvic health rehabilitation.
- Presented research at national and international scientific meetings
- First Chair of the Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP-pelvic) Committee of the Section on Women’s Health (2005-2010), American Physical Therapy Association, and Chair of Certificate of Achievement in Obstetric Physical Therapy (CAPP-OB) (2007-2010)
- Developed the first credentialed physical therapy women’s health residency program in the state of Florida, at Brooks Rehabilitation, Jacksonville.
- Trained hundreds of physical therapist student, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, nurses, and physicians in pelvic floor examination and rehabilitation.
- Clinical Faculty, University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida, (2012- present) teaching classes in functional anatomy of the pelvis and pelvic floor, and topics in pelvic health physical therapy.
- Instructor for online courses for MedBridge Education and PhysicalTherapy.com