At FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, an OT (occupational therapist) can help you achieve your goals of performing activities of all types, ranging from daily needs such as driving, eating, dressing, cooking, typing, use of machinery and more.
FYZICAL's occupational therapy services include:
- Customized one-on-one treatment programs to improve your functional abiltities of performing everyday activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with improvement recommendations
- How to properly use home and work equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Guidance and discussion with individuals working or living with you on how they can help you succeed.
Not only are FYZICAL’s Occupational Therapists highly skilled in the rehabilitation of performing every day activities, they are also experts in the treatment of neurological disorders such as stroke, prescribing and educating in adaptive equipment to enhance lives, improving dexterity and coordination.
FYZICAL’s Occupational Therapists can treat these areas:
- Pre & Post-Surgical Care of Tendon and Nerve Injuries
- Sports & Orthopedic Injuries
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Hand & Wrist Splinting
- Carpal Tunnel & Other Nerve Entrapment Disorders
- Repetitive Motion Syndromes
- Soft-Tissue Contractures
- Gross & Fine Motor Training
- Activities of Daily Living