The Solo-Step Overhead Track And Harness System consists of a high-performance, overhead aluminum track and trolley mounted to the ceiling. An attached harness protects patients from falling, which helps instill confidence.
Solo-Step provides support for a patient during all aspects of physical therapy, including sit-to-stand, walking therapy, balance training and climbing stairs.
Patients using the Solo-Step Fall Protection And Balance System during gait, balance, or strength training will be able to experience a level of independence they've never felt before!
Here are some of the benefits patients can experience:
- Eliminates the fear of falling down
- Gives patients a boost of confidence
- Allows patients to challenge themselves with advanced therapies
- Creates a safe environment for balance, strength, and gait training
- Builds Confidence
- 100% safety from any fall related injuries
There are many different types of patients who could benefit from using the Solo-Step such as:
- Anyone at risk of falling
High Performance Athletes