COVID-19 Therapy Update: PHYSICAL THERAPY IS CONSIDERED AN ESSENTIAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
Our Commitment to Patients
- FYZICAL is committed to remaining open Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm as an essential healthcare facility to provide you with outstanding care and give you the opportunity to address your medical needs. With our clinic open, we hope you will maintain and progress through your plan of care to surpass your goals and establish a better quality of life.
- It is our professional duty to provide effective physical therapy services to patients, to serve the profession, and to positively influence the health of society.
Our Commitment to Healthcare
- As an essential healthcare provider, it is our duty to ensure that all patients’ needs are addressed while keeping Hospitals, ERs, and Primary Care facilities open to higher risk patients needing immediate care.
- We vow to help alleviate the burden placed on Hospitals, ERs, and Primary Care facilities by providing direct access care to patients.
- For your safety and best care practices we are adhering to social distancing guidelines by extending treatment time to 40-minute sessions. This allows for less people in our healthcare facility at any one time. It is more critical now than ever because of extended appointments, and FYZICAL staffing decisions made the day before your appointment, we continue to kindly ask for 24 hours business day notice for all cancelled appointments.
Doing Your Part
- You and your family’s health, safety, and well-being are of the utmost importance to us at FYZICAL. In an effort to maintain everyone’s safety and reduce any potential risk to our patients, providers and staff during COVID-19, we are limiting visitors to our facility at this time.
- Although we love seeing your family and friends, we kindly ask that you attend your appointments by yourself to help our clinic stay consistent with safety guidelines established by our local health organizations. Thank you for your understanding.
Follow us on social media platforms for all facility updates