FIRST VISIT INFO AT FYZICAL Ashburn
Your first therapy visit will be 40- 60 minutes. You will meet with your therapist and a treatment plan will be established so that you may meet your physical or occupational therapy goals. Each of your following appointments will also be between 40- 60 minutes. Your doctor and therapist will determine how many times a week you will need to attend therapy. You should arrive 10 minutes early so that the front office staff can organize your paperwork and make the necessary copies of your insurance cards.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Insurance card/s
- Driver’s License
- Current Medication List
- Prescription from your physician for therapy services
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR:
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring or wear appropriate shoes for exercising (if applicable)
- The front office staff will advise you of your financial responsibility on your first visit, if not before.
- We accept cash, checks, credits cards, HSA, FSA & Flex.
- Co-Payments is due at the time of each service, Co-Insurancess will be billed to you after the insurance has paid their portion.
DO WE ACCEPT MEDICARE
Yes, we are a Medicare provider. Medicare covers 80% of physical and occupational therapy services. The remaining 20% is the patient's responsibility unless you have a supplemental insurance. As a courtesy we bill all secondary insurances. Currently there is a Medicare cap in place for outpatient therapy services.
DO WE ACCEPT PRIVATE INSURANCE?
Yes, we participate with most major health insurance plans; however it is very important to call for benefits prior to attending therapy to ensure that services will be covered. We will call to verify your benefits for you. We will accept out of newtwork insurance and bill as a courtesy to our patients.
Our self pay rate is $125.00 per visit
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MY INSURANCE WILL COVER?
As a courtesy to our patients we will call to verify your benefits for therapy services. Please remember that a verification of benefits IS NOT a guarantee of payment. We are often quoted incorrect information and can only relay what we are told by your insurance company. It is always a good idea for you to call to verify this information.