Do you notice that you misunderstand speech in noisy restaurants and workplaces? Do you think that “everyone mumbles”? In many cases, the real trouble is an underlying hearing loss.
Hearing loss is a problem no one can physically touch or feel, happens slowly overtime, can cause a loss of understanding, and can leave you at an increased risk for developing other health issues like Dementia.
The Risks of Hearing Loss:
- Untreated hearing loss can lead to social isolation, depression, and cognitive decline
- For every 10 decibels of hearing loss, there is a significant increase in your risk of falling
- Untreated hearing loss leads to 5% brain atrophy and a 30% increase risk of Dementia as well as other degenerative brain health issues
You are not alone:
- About 20% of Americans have hearing loss. That’s 48 million people!
- At the age of 65, 1 in 3 people have hearing loss or problems understanding audible speech
- On average, people will wait 7 years before addressing their hearing problem
- Roughly 28.8 million Americans could benefit from the use of a hearing and brain enhancement device
The FYZICAL® difference:
FYZICAL’s focus on balance and hearing enhances brain health! Our program promotes brain enhancement with unique hearing amplification, and we have highly trained Doctors of Audiology to provide you with state-of-the-art treatments to help you with your hearing problem.
We can offer you: