Sports Rehab & Orthopaedics
If you are a youth, collegiate, elite, or professional athlete, when you are injured, you need a physical therapist with experience rehabilitating sports-related injuries.
Athletes place higher demands on the muscles and joints and also require sport-specific training to recover speed, power, and agility. This is the specific training that the therapists at FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers of Rockville provide.
Our physical therapists have years of experience rehabilitating athletes with:
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation of the Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Hip, and Spine
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Strains
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL Rehab
- Post-fracture Rehab
- Gymnastics Injuries
- Overhead Sports Injuries (throwing, swimming, etc.)
- Running & Cycling Injuries
The process starts with a thorough evaluation of your condition and your personal goals. We then provide a custom program including the following:
- Control of Pain & Inflammation
- Recovery of Range of Motion
- Hands-on Techniques
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Core & Extremity Strengthening
- Balance & Proprioceptive Activities
- Speed, Endurance, & Power Training
- Sport-specific Retraining
|Effective Individualized Treatment for:|
|Comprehensive Treatment includes:|
At FYZICAL, we take a collaborative and holistic approach to successfully treat patients with orthopaedic conditions.
- State-of-the-art Evaluations by our Team of Highly Trained Therapists
- Continuity of Care between Physical Therapy and our Unique Wellness Program
- Full suite of Physical Therapy Services
- Strength and Conditioning Programs Designed for Injury Prevention
- Functional Assessments Related to Specific Sports
Experience the benefits of an orthopaedic program tailored to your needs. Our therapists can personalize a program to help you:
- Increase Strength
- Improve Functional Mobility
- Prevent Injury
- Stay Healthy in Their Sport
- Improve Balance & Reduce Risk of Falls
At FYZICAL, our patients meet extensively with their therapist 1-on-1 at each visit. This allows for more time to implement evidence-based practices and multiple approaches, resulting in faster resolution and recovery. Our decisions are based on the patient 's needs, not the insurance company 's demands. We are committed to providing superior quality of care and will not compromise that at any cost!
Optimizing the Recovery Process
Injuries are an unfortunate side effect of sports but they don’t have to sideline you indefinitely. With the application of the latest clinical research, we can work hand-in-hand with your referring physician/surgeon to optimize the recover process so you can reach your full potential.
Give us a call today to learn more about our sports rehabilitation program.