FIRST VISIT INFO:
Your first therapy visit will be 45-60 minutes. You will meet with your therapist and a treatment plan will be established so that you may meet your physical therapy goals. Each of your following appointments will be between either 45-60 minutes. Your doctor and therapist will determine how many times a week you will need to attend therapy. You should arrive 10-20 minutes early so that the front office staff can organize your paperwork and make the necessary copies of your insurance cards.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Insurance card/s
- Driver’s License
- Prescription from your physician for therapy services
- New patient paperwork packet (click, print and bring to your scheduled appointment)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR:
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring or wear appropriate shoes for exercising (if applicable)
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING/SURGICAL REPORTS:
If you have had any diagnostic imaging done such as an MRI, CT, or X-Ray, Surgery please notify our office before hand so we can request a copy for our office. (Balance/Vertigo/BPPV patients- If you have had a VNG done please also notify our office before hand so we can request a copy for our office). Tulsa center (918) 488-9991 and Owasso center (918) 609-1300. Here is the our release of information form, in case your physician requires us to provide one for your medical records request.
- Payment is due at the time of each service
- The front office staff will advise you of your financial responsibility on your first visit, if not before
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER
- Pay your statements online, by clicking the orange "PAY ONLINE" button at the top of our website page
- Care Credit- Health, wellness, and personal care credit card. Visit:https://www.carecredit.com/
DO WE ACCEPT MEDICARE?
Yes, we are a Medicare provider. Medicare covers 80% of physical and occupational therapy services. The remaining 20% is the patient's responsibility unless you have a supplemental insurance. As a courtesy we bill all secondary insurances.
DO WE ACCEPT PRIVATE INSURANCE?
We will accept any insurance and bill as a courtesy to our patients. We participate with most health insurance plans; however it is very important to call for benefits prior to attending therapy to ensure that services will be covered. We will call to verify your benefits for you.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MY INSURANCE WILL COVER?
As a courtesy to our patients we will call to verify your benefits for therapy services. Please remember that a verification of benefits IS NOT a guarantee of payment. We are often quoted incorrect information and can only relay what we are told by your insurance company. It is always a good idea for you to call to verify this information.
DO I NEED A PRESCRIPTION OR REFERRAL FROM MY DOCTOR?
A Physical Therapist can treat a patient in the State of Oklahoma for thirty days without a physician referral. Prescriptions are valid for 30 days following the date of the script. Private insurance companies may or may not require that you obtain a prescription. Some require a direct referral from your primary care physician (PCP). In all cases, it is important to call to verify this information with your insurance prior to starting treatment.