FYZICAL Woodbury-Physical Therapy at its best!
If you have been struggling with aches, pain or an inability to do the things you enjoy isn't it time to choose a physical therapy clinic that you feel is right FOR YOU?
At FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers Woodbury our approach is different. Our highly skilled therapists strive for mastery of three areas:
- Innovative programs
- Holistic perspective
- An Open Arms Philosophy where all are welcome no matter what your coverage.
The benefits for our clients are remarkable and often life changing. FYZICAL Woodbury's proprietary protocols make for a lasting impact.
- No Two Clinics Are Alike: We make it our mission to understand our clients’ physical challenges and create individualized treatments provided by expert physical therapists.
- We offer a full range of physical therapy services to help you get on the road to recovery.
- Our highly trained team conducts comprehensive initial evaluations to understand the root cause of your problem while developing effective treatment solutions.
- We treat the whole. If you are tired of being treated in pieces, we have the answer. Because the musculoskeletal system is interrelated, our holistic approach is highly effective in restoring function. At each FYZICAL Woodbury session, you will be reassessed and treated by the same expert physical therapist that truly listens and gives you their full attention without rushing your treatment.
- Our integrated, individualized treatment blends western and eastern techniques: PRRT (Primal Reflex Release Technique), Associative Awareness Technique, (AAT), and Microcurrent Point Stimulation (MPS), along with traditional therapies to obtain rapid results. We have helped hundreds of frustrated patients get back on track by using our unique combination of therapies.
- We take our time; at FYZICAL Woodbury we know it takes time to determine what will work for you. There is no cookbook. We evaluate each patient to plan an individualized treatment plan. We give you the time you need.
- Surprisingly, It doesn’t Have to Hurt! We don’t believe in the “No Pain, No Gain Theory”. Our gentle, hands-on approach gives even the most fearful patients optimal results without discomfort.
What We Treat
At FYZICAL Woodbury our expertly trained physical therapists successfully treat Balance and Dizziness problems, Fibromyalgia, Headache, Migraines, Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, just to name a few.
Isn’t it time to love your life?
We Are Open!
An Update from FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers of Woodbury
We want to thank you for being a patient of FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers of Woodbury. We appreciate the trust that you’ve put in us to help you on your health and wellness journey.
We understand that Coronavirus is scary, and top of mind, for everyone right now. Our hearts go out to all of those who’ve been affected. The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority, and this is a rapidly evolving situation that we’ll continue to monitor through the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and our local health organizations.
We are dedicated to the safety of our clinics and currently remain open for business. We want to assure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure our clinics are cleaned and sanitized hourly as part of our normal course of business. In addition, over the past few weeks, we’ve also taken heightened precautions inside of our clinics to ensure safety for both our patients and our employees. Your health and wellness are of the utmost importance to us here at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers. We want you to feel safe and comfortable, so you can continue to improve your health and wellness through consistent treatments as outlined in your individual plan of care.
We’re also ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay home if they aren’t feeling well. All of these practices, and our business decisions, are informed by guidance from the CDC and local health organizations. Simple tips (from the CDC) that we encourage all to follow include:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when sick.
- Covering the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Again, we here at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers want to thank you, our patients, for your continued trust and support of our patients, staff, and clinics.
Updated information from the CDC on Coronavirus can be found at: http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html