FYZICAL Bellingham is an independently and locally owned physical therapy practice in Bellingham, WA. Our team of therapist want to provide the latest in physical therapy interventions, improve overall health and well-being of our community, and prevent falls in our population. He is excited about the future and the difference FYZICAL® will make.
Our Therapy Team
Our Physical Therapist have over 150 years of combined experience, our staff knows how to get people back on track to the active lifestyle they enjoy. From Athletes in training, patients recovering from surgery, to injured workers and everyone in between, we can help. Our primary goal has always been to help our patients achieve their goals- optimal health and physical function.
FYZICAL Bellingham WA is located near the intersection of Woburn and Barkley Boulevard in Bellingham, with easy access from the city and into the north county.
We are committed to providing effective, efficient, and high quality therapy services. Fundamental to our committment are:
- QUALITY- Our servie will meet or exceed all standards of quality, realizing that as our service is viewed, so are we.
- PATIENTS- Patient satisfaction is the focus of our service.
- COMMUNITY- We strive to foster a strong relationship with the community.
- EMPLOYEES- We recognize the importance of our employees, we are a team. We are strongly committed to the professional growth and development of our people.
- INTEGITY- We will pursue our objectives in a responsible and ethical manner, allowing FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Center to be recognized for its contribution to our profession.
To be the therapy provider of choice to the physicians, people, and community we serve, for all orthopedic, neurologic, and geriatric disorders. We are committed to providing our employees with a healthy, positive and dynamic environment in which they can work and grow professionally and personally-allowing them to provide the highest quality care to our patients and serve the community at large.
To realize this vision, we shall:
· Provide a highly professional and friendly environment that is conducive to the optimum healing of body, mind and spirit.
· Develop a therapy program and plan of care that is specifically designed to suit your individual needs, bearing in mind the uniqueness and abilities of each individual.
· Utilize a hands-on approach that is proven to help relieve pain and enhance mobility.
· Work with you and your physician as a team to provide the best care that will return you to your highest level of pain-free function in the shortest time possible.
If you would like to schedule a tour or make an appointment for physical therapy, call (360) 733-4008.