FYZICAL Bellingham is an independently and locally owned physical therapy practice in Bellingham, WA. Our team of therapist want to provide the latest in physical therapy interventions, prevent falls, and improve overall health and well-being of our community. We are excited about the future and the difference FYZICAL® will make.
Our Therapy Team
Our Physical Therapists have over 150 years of combined experience, and our staff knows how to get people back on track to the active lifestyle they enjoy. We can help Athletes in training, patients recovering from surgery, to injured workers and everyone in between. Our primary goal has always been to help our patients achieve their goals- optimal health and physical function.
FYZICAL Bellingham, WA is located near the intersection of Woburn and Barkley Boulevard in Bellingham, with easy access from the city and into the north county.
We are committed to providing effective, efficient, and high quality therapy services. Fundamental to our committment are:
- QUALITY- Our service will meet or exceed all standards of quality, we recognize that our quality of service reflects on us.
- PATIENTS- Patient satisfaction is the focus of our service.
- COMMUNITY- We strive to foster a strong relationship with the community.
- EMPLOYEES- We are strongly committed to the professional growth and development of our people. We recognize the importance of our employees, we are a team.
- INTEGRITY- We will pursue our objectives in a responsible and ethical manner, allowing FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Center to be recognized for its contribution to our profession.
To be the therapy provider of choice to the physicians, people, and community we serve, for all orthopedic, neurologic, and geriatric disorders. We are committed to providing our employees with a healthy, positive, and dynamic environment in which they can work, grow professionally, and personally-allowing them to provide the highest quality care to our patients and serve the community at large.
To realize this vision, we shall:
· Provide a highly professional and friendly environment that is conducive to the optimum healing of body, mind and spirit.
· Develop a therapy program and plan of care that is specifically designed to suit your individual needs, bearing in mind the uniqueness and abilities of each individual.
· Utilize a hands-on approach that is proven to help relieve pain and enhance mobility.
· Work with you and your physician as a team to provide the best care that will return you to your highest level of pain-free function in the shortest time possible.
If you would like to schedule a tour or make an appointment for physical therapy, call (360) 733-4008.