Welcome to FYZICAL Dewitt
Now offering Telehealth for all patients!
Click Here to Learn More
Are physical limitations or pain impacting your ability to move, function and enjoy life?
If so, it’s time to GET FYZICAL!
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers conveniently located in Lansing/Delta Twp, East Lansing and Dewitt, MI is unlike any therapy center you’ve been to before. At FYZICAL, our highly skilled, compassionate team of physical, occupational and speech therapists are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you so you can get back to living the life you enjoy. Unlike other therapy centers, you will receive a specific program designed uniquely for you. NO 'one program fits all' here. There is NO other you!
At FYZICAL we specialize in:
It’s time to get FYZICAL if:
- You’re tired of living in pain
- You just want to feel better and move better
- You need to heal an orthopedic problem or sports injury
- You want to overcome a balance disorder or neurological condition
- You have been in an auto accident or injured on the job
- You want to improve your strength, endurance and physical conditioning
- You want to prevent injury
Whatever ailment brings you to FYZICAL, our therapists can help decrease your pain, restore your mobility and ensure your independence! You may be able to avoid surgery or prescription medications!
FREE Fall Risk Assessments:
Did you know one in four Americans aged 65+ falls each year? Or that every 11 seconds an older adult is treated in the ER for a fall, and every 19 minutes an older adult dies from a fall!!?? Although falls are the leading cause of fatal injury among older adults, they are preventable! Want to know if you are at risk? It’s easy…simply answer the questions below.
- Have you fallen in the past year?
- Do you have a fear of falling?
- Do you experience dizziness or imbalance?
- Do you have a difficult time walking in the dark?
- Do you have difficulty hearing or seeing?
- Do you have osteoporosis, arthritis or joint pain?
- Do you take bone and/or joint supplements?
- Do you lose your balance when stepping up/down curbs, stairs or steps?
If you answered YES to any of these questions or are concerned about your risk of falling, call us today at 517-669-7228 to schedule your free formal fall risk assessment. In less than 10 minutes, our balance experts will be able to identify your individual problem area(s) and assist to develop a plan with you and your doctor to help our mission to stop America from falling.