If you have insurance, these are the plans we participate in:
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Maryland Medicaid
- TriCare Humana
- United Healthcare
If you have insurance but we do not participate in it, you can still come in! You will be provided with a thorough cost of care breakdown. You will need to pay at the time of service. We will provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Don’t let insurance dictate your quality of care. We would love to serve you!
If your insurance is not listed or you don’t have insurance, we still want to serve you! Our hourly fee schedule is $160 per hour. The cost will depend on the time required to treat you. For example, if your problem requires 30 minutes of treatment, your cost is $80. If you require 45 minutes, the cost will be $120. We want to give you full transparency in the cost of service so that we can focus on serving you without worries of surprise costs and unexpected bills. Most patients get better within 6 sessions.
We offer special discounts* to people who meet the following criteria:
- High Insurance Deductibles
- HMO Insurance
- No Insurance
- Financially Hard Shipped
- Recently Unemployed
Focus on CARE, not on payment with CareCredit
We are pleased to participate in the CareCredit program that has helped more than 24 million cardholders pay for their healthcare expenses. Please call us or speak to one of our Client Care specialists on how to apply.
- Increased access to care. CareCredit can help reduce cost concerns so more patients get the care they want or need.
- One card dedicated for healthcare. Cardholders can pay for treatment, as well as deductibles, copays, and out-of-pocket costs not covered by insurance.
- Options that fit your budget. Promotional financing options make it easier to pay over time with convenient monthly payments.
- A dedicated financial resource. You can use your CareCredit credit card for ongoing care without having to reapply.