FYZICAL - Your choice for Physical Therapy in El Paso.
Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers is a privately-owned outpatient physical therapy clinic in business since 2000. Our mission is to provide the highest level of outpatient physical improvement for our patients and become your preferred choice for physical therapy needs. We employ the McKenzie Diagnosis & Treatment method which allows us to provide an accurate diagnosis and predictive information on expected outcomes. We are excited to be actively involved in the community and look forward to helping you reach your goals.
Here's how we get you feeling great again
We create your plan of care
Love your life
Welcome to FYZICAL Northwest El Paso
EL PASO’S Leading the Future of Preventative Care
Are physical limitations or pain impacting your ability to move, function and enjoy life? If so, it’s time to GET FYZICAL!
Our Physical Therapy Clinic in El Paso is unlike any physical therapy center you’ve been to before. At FYZICAL, our highly skilled, compassionate team of physical therapists are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you, so you can get back to living the life you enjoy. Unlike other physical therapy clinics, you will receive a specific program designed uniquely for you. NO 'one program fits all' here. There is NO other you!
At FYZICAL, not only will we fix what is broken, but through our comprehensive programs you will discover how to achieve the pinnacle of healthy living, expand your boundaries, and feel better.
At FYZICAL, you will receive hands-on therapy treatments by our friendly, caring health experts during focused and individualized sessions. Las Cruces, If:
- You're tired of living in pain
- You just want to feel better and move better
- You need to heal an orthopedic problem or sports injury
- You want to overcome a balance disorder or neurological condition
- You have been in an auto accident or injured on the job
- You want to improve your strength, endurance and physical conditioning
- You want to prevent injury
Then You’re ready to Get FYZICAL!
Whatever ailment brings you to FYZICAL, our PTs can help decrease your pain, restore your mobility and ensure your independence! You may be able to avoid surgery or prescription medications!
FYZICAL will help you get better and love your life again. FYZICAL… Spelled Different Because We Are Different.
Nationally, the FYZICAL Family is made up of independent practice owners across the U.S. Locally, the FYZICAL Family is working to progress what Physical Therapists can do for El Paso and beyond. Our local touch and our national reach define how FYZICAL Northwest El Paso is unlike any other physical therapy clinic. FYZICAL’s different can be summarized in three areas key to your success and well-being:
- Clinical Expertise - Beyond the standards of continuing education, FYZICAL North West El Paso remains at the forefront of keeping our physical therapists practicing with the latest research. We know this because FYZICAL and our team is generating the latest research in the treatment of balance and falls prevention. We are advancing our collective knowledge in pelvic health. And we are constantly refining our techniques for orthopedic rehabilitation. The FYZICAL Family also affords us 1000’s of years of collective expertise to draw from to refine a plan of care suited to meet your unique needs.
- Approach to Care - Every physical therapist wants you at your optimal functioning. At FYZICAL, we understand that helping you to Love Your Life® starts with your evaluation. Whether it is differentiating the cause of your dizziness, identifying the muscle tone of your pelvic floor, or localizing your cause of injury, our physical therapists are going to pinpoint your deficits. An evidence-based plan of care tailored to your needs is the only way to optimize your health.
- Technology - FYZICAL FYZICAL Northwest El Paso is committed to the best care possible, which means staying on the cutting edge of physical therapy technology. Technology isn’t just about immersive virtual reality (for treating vertigo and imbalance), or biofeedback (for treating pelvic floor dysfunction), it’s also about patient safety and achieving the best possible outcomes in the most efficient manner. That is why FYZICAL North West El Paso has the only Safety Overhead System (SOS®) at an outpatient physical therapy clinic in North West El Paso. It is also why we use our Juvent® micro-impact platform to accelerate bone growth for our patients with orthopedic injuries and osteoporosis. Our technology means better outcomes faster, and safely.
If you’re ready to see the FYZICAL Difference for Yourself, schedule an evaluation today. FYZICAL… Spelled Different Because We Are Different.