Welcome to FYZICAL Phoenix
Your Desert Ridge Community Physical Therapy Clinic!
Where You're More than a Patient, Your Family. Come see the Difference!
When it comes to your health you deserve high quality, effective and personal care. Here at FYZICAL Phoenix we follow the 5 P's:
- PERSONAL No "one program fits all" here, because there is no other YOU! We look at each person from a whole body approach as it relates to what injury or condition brought you to us to begin with.
- PARTNERS We are you partner throughout! Are you ready to spend more of your treatment time with a PT/PTA one on one?
- PROACTIVE We want each person that walks through our doors to be able to reach their full potiential and highest goals. To do this, we start by listening. We then set up a program incorporating manual structural body work and personalized function based, therapeutic exercise designed to correct postural deviations contributing to physical limitations and pain you are experiencing, leading to possible future issues if not addressed.
- PROFESSIONAL We strive to provide a highly professional and friendly environment that is conducive to the optimum healing of body, mind and spirit!
- PERFORMANCE Our goal is to restore you to your optimal strength and function.
Let us help you to LOVE YOUR LIFE too!
Services and Clinical Expertise:
- Balance and Vestibular Therapy
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Release Manual Treatment
- Neck/Back Pain & Disorders
- Orthopedic Injuries & Surgical Rehabilitation
- Frozen Shoulder
- Plantar Fasciitis
Here's what some of your neighbors have to say:
"Great team. I had a torn labrum, torn bicep, torn rotator cuff, and bone spurs. Was told it could be up to 12 months to recover. Three months later and I am as close to 100% as one can get. Molly is awesome! As is Kimberly, Mary, and Anna. I almost want to injure myself so I can see them again! Highly recommend!!" John G
"I had a micro discectomy, in August, for an L4-L5 herniation. My neurosurgeon, Dr. Vishteh, recommended Fyzical Therapy & Balance Center on Tatum Blvd. for my recovery. He wanted me to see therapists, who would not push me too hard, nor too fast. Although it was a longer drive for me, I was worried about injuring myself , and I opted for Fyzical for my therapy. This turned out to be a great decision. Every member of the staff is dedicated to getting you healthy and back to doing all the things that you used to be able to do. There are so many factors that contributed to my back injury, and the staff is working on all of them. My balance, my body mechanics, my strenght, and my posture were all terrible. I am astounded by the improvement after just five weeks. I used to look for the wheelchair ramps and dips, because climbing stairs was excruciating. I am now able to step up and down off curbs without assistance. My balance is improving, and I'm working on my strength and posture. I am thrilled with my progress. I highly recommend Fyzical." Patricia B
"I love Fyzical! I had a stem cell transplant in January for Leukemia which left me very weak, tired, and my lower back was awful from past trauma and then having to stay in a hospital bed for months. After a lot of searching, I found Fyzical and I am very glad I did. I have been going for a couple of months now and overall I feel a lot better! I have more energy, my back is significantly better, and I know I am building my strength back up. All of the ladies at Fyzical are extremely nice and caring. I couldn't ask for a better team. I could go to them forever!" Nicole T
"The Fyzical approach is different but it works! I've tried other therapists with minimal results so it is worth it to me to drive from Tempe to get the Fyzical experience! Highly recommend giving them a try!" Jeri J
"I have dealt with chronic migraines for years and I am finally finding relief! (and believe me I have tried almost every method of treatment out there!) They are not your run of the mill physical therapists- they specialize in Myofascial Release, and that's what has made ALL the difference for me. So much so that I am recommending them to all of my family and friends. Seriously- my husband and son have both started coming too! I am so blessed to have found such an amazing practice! I love all the staff at Fyzical and owe them a huge thanks!!" Autumn B