Physical Therapy, Westminster, CO
It’s time to GET FYZICAL®!
We are committed to giving you the highest quality care you deserve. Our hands-on care and individualized treatment plans will give you lasting results that are sure to exceed your expectations.
It’s time to get FYZICAL if:
- You’re tired of living in pain
- You just want to feel better and move better
- You need to heal an orthopedic problem or sports injury
- You want to overcome a balance disorder or neurological condition
- You have been in an auto accident or injured on the job
- You want to improve your strength, endurance and physical conditioning
- You want to prevent injury
Whatever ailment brings you to FYZICAL, our therapists can help decrease your pain, restore your mobility and ensure your independence! You may be able to avoid surgery or prescription medications!
As one of the premier physical therapy clinics in Colorado, FYZICAL Westminster offers a multitude of physical therapy services including:
• Manual therapy, Craniosacral manipulation
• Gait analysis and Biomechanical evaluations
• Sports, auto, work related injury rehab
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Headaches and TMJ dysfunction
• Pilates based exercise program and group exercise classes
• Vestibular and balance programs
• Therapeutic program for women with stress incontinence
• Pediatric Torticollis treatment
We offer a variety of massage techniques tailored specifically to your needs such as Deep Tissue and Hot Stones. We also offer therapeutic massage options administered by a licensed massage therapist using essential oils by request including AromaTouch.
Custom Arch Supports
• Orthotics custom made to your foot type
• Prevent arch collapse during weight-bearing activity such as walking, running, cycling, or weight training
• Correct and restore arch height
• Prevent over pronation
• Provide stability, support and shock absorption to the arches, legs and spinal joints
What is Physical Therapy?
- PT is… the evaluation and treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as pain management techniques, soft tissue massage/mobilization, joint mobilization, therapeutic exercise, and patient education rather than by medications or surgery.
- The goal of PT is… to decrease pain and restore optimal function in order to make daily tasks easier and return you back to your favorite activities.
- PT can help with… a wide variety of conditions, including new injuries, post-surgical operations, long-term health problems, and chronic pain conditions. There are several different types of PT clinics, and each setting may treat a slightly different patient population. FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Clinics specialize in balance and vestibular dysfunction, but we also treat a wide variety of other conditions including low back pain, ligament sprains, whiplash and neck pain, injuries associated with car accidents, joint pain, tendonitis, total joint replacements and other post-surgical conditions, and many more!
What does a Physical Therapist do?
- Your PT will… evaluate your injury and determine an appropriate and individualized plan of care in order to achieve the goals set by your PT and you. They will use a combination of techniques to decrease pain, muscle tension, increase mobility and strength, improve posture and functional biomechanics, and return you to your favorite activities. They will also educate you on how to self manage your symptoms and prevent future injury, so you can love your life again!
- PT always includes exercise. It can also include stretching…, mobility drills, strength and stabilization training, self management techniques, and an individualized home exercise program for long-term self management.
- Your PT may use… manual techniques, modalities such as Ultrasound or Electrical Stimulation, specialized exercise equipment and customized tools, and other educational programs to ensure you meet your personal goals.
FYZICAL will help you get better and love your life again. Experience the FYZICAL difference today!