Welcome to FYZICAL Wheaton
FYZICAL Wheaton is unlike any therapy clinic you've been to before. At FYZICAL Wheaton, our highly skilled, compassionate team of physical therapists are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you so you can get back to living the life you enjoy.
Unlike other therapy clinics, you will receive a specific program designed uniquely for you. No 'one program fits all' here. There is no other you!
A Little About Us...
For the past 27 years, we have been on the leading edge of the latest technologies at FYZICAL.
- In 1994, we were one of the first privately owned clinics in Naperville. Today, we are now the longest lasting clinic in Naperville.
- In 1996, we became the first clinic in the area to offer lymphedema treatments.
- In 2001, we were the first clinic in the Western suburbs to be certified in the ASTYM process, the first tool assisted technology that no one else was providing at the time.
- In 2003, we became one of the first therapy clinics in Naperville to offer custom foot orthotics.
- In 2010, we had one of the first trained dry needling therapists in the state.
- In 2011, we had one of the first Schroth trained therapists in the state.
- In 2013, we became the first therapy clinic in the state to offer the nutraMetrix supplement line to patients.
- In 2014, we became the first FYZICAL clinic in Illinois.
- In 2016, we became the first PT clinic with three certified TLS Weight Loss Coaches.
- In 2016, we added LSVT Big Training by our Occupational Therapist to help our Parkinson's Disease patients.
- In 2017, we were one of the first PT clinics in Illinois to offer Myofascial Decompression (Cupping) treatment, adding five certified clinicians.
- In 2019, we became one of the first therapy clinics to offer both the Normatec and Juvent technologies.
- In 2020, we were the first physical therapists in Illinois credentialed in Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Training through the One Harmonic Motion company (3 PT's are now certified).
- In 2021, we were the first outpatient physical therapy clinic in Illinois to add the Miracle Wave therapy product.
- In 2021, we expanded our business to include a second location, the first FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers in Wheaton.
All of these additions were based on thorough research, significant training and sometimes a gut feeling. At FYZICAL we have established a highly experienced staff in a state-of-the-art clinic that truly cares for the entire patient - not just a broken body part.