FYZICAL Camas is In-Network with most major medical insurance carriers*.
- Commercial: Regence (BCBS), Premera, Aetna, UHC, Lifewise, Cigna, Healthnet, First Choice, Pacific Source and more
- Auto Insurance: USAA, Progressive, State Farm, Farmers, Safeco, GEICO, Nationwide, Allstate, Liberty Mutual, Travelers, Nationwide and more
- Workers Compensation: Department of Labor and Industries
- Medicare: Part B, Medicare Advantage, Humana, AARP
- Medicaid: CHPW, Molina
- Tricare, VA Community Care
* Don't see your insurance listed? Call our office to determine whether we are in-network.
We are committed to helping you understand your physical therapy benefits. Our office is happy to assist in contacting your insurance company prior to your first visit to verify benefits and will review your plan’s details with you when you arrive for your initial appointment.
We also encourage you to contact your medical insurance provider to learn more about your specific plan’s physical therapy benefits. Seeking treatment from an In-Network provider generally results in a lower out-of-pocket expense for you, the patient.
Understanding the costs you might incur as a patient will allow us to design a program that best meets your specific needs. Common fees due at time of service include co-pay or payment towards co-insurance or any unmet deductible.
If we are not In-Network with your insurance plan or you don’t have medical insurance, no problem! You can still seek treatment at FYZICAL Camas!
We offer discounted private pay rates when you pay at time of service, so you can still gain access to our personalized, patient-centered, and highly effective one-on-one approach to physical therapy. Call for pricing and options.
Physical Therapists in the State of Washington have DIRECT ACCESS. This means you may access FYZICAL’s physical therapy services without a referral from a physician. At FYZICAL Camas, we recognize collaboration between physician and physical therapist as a vital component to providing you with the best care. Direct access allows that collaboration to be initiated by the physical therapist.
Many insurance companies will pay for physical therapy services provided under direct access, whereas others require a referral from a physician. Please contact us or your insurance company to learn more.
** Payment Plans available upon request.