Welcome to FYZICAL San Marcos
FYZICAL San Marcos is unlike any therapy clinic you've been to before. At FYZICAL San Marcos, our highly skilled, compassionate team of physical therapists are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you so you can get back to living the life you enjoy. We now offer advanced vestibular and balance therapy based on the latest research. Locally owned and operated since 1987.
Why choose us?
- We have Board Certified Manual and Orthopedic Therapists in each location to give you the best care possible! We care and it shows in our perfect 5-star review rating and in our many years of operation in Hays county - we opened in 1987. Kirk, Vikki and Melesa have sucessfully improved many local lives. Let us help you Love Your Life again.®
- Unlike some therapy clinics, you will receive a specific program designed uniquely for you. NO 'one program fits all' here. There is NO other you! The owners are working therapists and on-site treating and overseeing operations. We love what we do and want you to Love Your Life Again!®
- Read more about what we and FYZICAL are all about! Helping you Love Your Life Again!® FYZICAL's Inspiring Patient Success Stories! --> Outcome Magazine with FYZICAL
We only have 5-star reviews, and 61 (and counting) of them! Look us up on Google to read the rest.
- Read Ryan Karpienski's 5 star review: Dr. Kirk Painter and his staff at FYZICAL are truly amazing. Their therapy was effective at getting me moving and back into regular life again and everyone there at FYZICAL were so friendly and patient. Dr. Kirk Painter and his staff really know their stuff and have plenty of equipment to cater therapy uniquely to each individual. I attended FYZICAL during the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone there took precautions seriously. All of the tables, machines and equipment were routinely sanitized and everyone wore masks. I really appreciate Dr. Painter and FYZICAL's commitment to my health and well-being.
- Read Michael Weissmiller 5-star review: PTRC is an amazing place to take your physical therapy journey. I came in with a frozen shoulder on top of an impingement. They worked with me and listened to my needs. They crafted an excellent regimen to alleviate the pain and restore my shoulder back to working while taking the care to not aggravate the injury further. Vikki, Kirk, and the rest of the staff were always in positive spirits and possessed the determination to aid me in my journey. They are THE place to go in this area. Thank y'all so much!
Good News! You no longer need a physician's order to start physical therapy in Texas.
Medicare requires an order; we can evaluate you and request that from your physician to get you started on your wellness journey!
Take a virtual clinic tour below and note or safety overhead system (by treadmill and parallel bars) for a no-possible-fall experience!